Two more quick service restaurants have been added to the Mobile Order feature on the My Disney Experience app. Disney has been adding one or two restaurants a week lately and it sounds like people really like this option.
The latest restaurants to be added are the ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo, both are located in Hollywood Studios. You can find the ABC Commissary on Commissary Lane, not far from the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. PizzeRizzo is located in Muppet Courtyard across from Muppet Vision 3D.
These additions bring Hollywood Studios to a total of three quick service restaurants that are now available for the Mobile Order feature. The totals for each park are: Magic Kingdom – 4, Epcot – 2, Hollywood Studios – 3, Animal Kingdom – 4, and Disney Springs – 1. Tomorrowland Terrace has not been put back on the list yet. It was available, but was taken down last week.
Mobile ordering has been an option since May 27. The feature started with one restaurant (Satu-li Canteen in Animal Kingdom) and has grown to having fourteen restaurants on the list in less than three months. Disney said they would be adding quick service restaurants to the Mobile Order feature throughout the summer and they were not kidding. Hopefully this option will be made available to most, if not all, quick service restaurants on Disney World property.
As of right now, Disney is not accepting dining plan credits, discounts, or Disney gift cards through the Mobile Order feature. So if you need to use any of those forms of payment you will need to order and pay with a cashier at the restaurant. Payments through the app can only be made with a credit card.
How it Works
- Click Your Icon Picture (Mine is Daisy Duck)
- Click “Order Food”
- Pick Your Restaurant
- Pick Your Menu Items (Click Add to Add Items)
- Customize Your Order (if you want)
- Click “View My Order” When Ready to Purchase
- Click “Review Order Summary”
- Purchase Your Order
When you are ready to pick up your order just go back into the app and click “I’m Here” and they will start making your order. So you can order something while you are in line for a ride and not have to pick it up right away. That’s the really helpful thing about this feature, it allows you to order ahead of time and pick up when you are ready. It’s great that Disney is adding more and more restaurants to the list.
Here is the full list of restaurants available for Mobile Order:
- Magic Kingdom
- Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square)
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland)
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (Frontierland)
- Pinocchio Village Haus (Fantasyland)
- Electric Umbrella (Future World)
- Liberty Inn (World Showcase)
- Hollywood Studios
- ABC Commissary (Commissary Lane)
- Backlot Express (Echo Lake)
- PizzeRizzo (Muppet Courtyard)
- Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island)
- Pizzafari (Discovery Island)
- Restaurantosaurus (Dinoland U.S.A.)
- Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar)
- Disney Springs
- D-Luxe Burger (Town Center)
Guest can also find the full list on Disney’s website. If a quick service restaurant is available for mobile ordering, the app icon for ordering food will show below the restaurant’s description. Click the icon to get a list of all the participating restaurants.
Have you used the Mobile Order feature yet?
Thanks for reading!