Planning a Disney trip includes many different things and one of those things is food. There are lots of restaurants on Disney property, as well as different carts and food trucks, which serve good food.
Once the holiday season starts, it’s fun to see the different treats that will be available in the parks. Today Disney Parks Blog posted some of the fun treats you can look forward to seeing at the Halloween party this year.
So here are some of the good looking treats you can look forward to seeing at the Halloween party:
- The Monster Cupcake – You can find this cute monster themed vanilla cupcake at the Main Street Bakery.
- The Spider Cupcake – This is another cupcake (chocolate) that is available at the Main Street Bakery.
- Halloween Cookie – This good-sized cookie has fun Halloween sprinkles on it and is also available at the Main Street Bakery.
- Halloween Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich – Take two of the Halloween cookies and put a good amount of ice cream in between and you have yourself a pretty delicious treat. This is available at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Candy Corn Soft Serve Ice Cream – Like candy corn? Like ice cream? Then head to Storybook Treats to find this special Halloween treat.
- Ghost Cupcake – This chocolate cupcake is topped with buttercream frosting, cookie crumbs, and a very cute marshmallow ghost. Find this cupcake at Gaston’s Tavern.
- Candy Corn Cotton Candy – This sugary treat can be found at various outdoor vendors throughout the park. This is a layered treat. There is orange, Pina colada, and original flavored cotton candy in each bag.
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) September 9, 2015
So which treat are you looking forward to trying? I think I’m going to have to get one of those cupcakes and the ice cream sandwich cookie looks good too!
Thanks for reading!