A new fireworks dessert party will soon be offered to guests. This one will be a little different, because it will take place on a boat.
According to Disney Parks Blog, Ferrytale Wishes-A Fireworks Dessert Cruise will leave from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock an hour before “Wishes” Nighttime Spectacular starts. The cruise will take place on a double-stack ferryboat and will offer lots of different desserts for guests to enjoy.
Enjoy Magic Kingdom fireworks from the Seven Seas Lagoon on the new Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise: http://t.co/gaRPmdbWvE
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) September 8, 2015
Some of the items you may see on the cruise:
- “The Grand” Key Lime Tart
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Spiced Flourless Chocolate Cake
- “Main Street” Mickey Balloon Tarts
- Mini “Fireworks” Cupcakes
- Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier
- No-Sugar-Added Florida Mango Panna Cotta
- Fruit and Cheese Spread
- Specialty Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (in souvenir glow glasses)
The narration for “Wishes” will be piped through the boat’s sound system. So you won’t miss any part of the show.
The cost of this cruise is $99 for adults and $69 for kids 3-9 (includes tax and gratuity). The cruises will start sailing on October 4th and you can make reservations now.
Thanks for reading!