Last week the latest Play, Stay, & Dine offer opened up for Disney Visa Card members. Today it is officially open to everyone.
Here are all the details you will need to know for this promotion:
What is Included
- Dining Plan
- October 3 – December 21, 2016
When You Have to Travel
- Between January 1 and March 7, 2017
What is Excluded
- 3-bedroom Villas
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort,
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- The number of rooms they have for this promotion are limited.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities are not included.
- Children ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu (if one is available).
- Some table-service restaurants could have limited availability or no availability at the time you purchase your package.
Interested in this promotion, you can contact a professional vacation planner that can help take the stress out of planning your vacation. The service is free, so you pay the same for your vacation with or without a vacation planner.
I’m glad they didn’t wait long to make it available to everyone. Will you be taking advantage of this offer?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.