The highly anticipated Free Dining promotion has finally been announced.
Here are the details from Disney:
Book by July 8, 2016
Good for Arrivals Most Nights
- August 23 – October 1, 2016
- November 15 – November 21, 2016
- November 26 – November 28, 2016
- December 10 – December 21, 2016
What does the package include?
- Theme Park Tickets (must include Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option)
- The Dining Plan
- Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value Resort Package
- Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villa Resort Packages
Some Details and Restrictions
- Number of Rooms for Promotion is Limited
- Advanced Reservations are Required
- Kids 3-9 Must Order From the Children’s Menu
- This Offer Cannot be Combined with Other Promotions
- Alcoholic Drinks and Gratuities are Not Included
- Everyone in the Same Room Must be on the Same Package
- These Rooms are Excluded From the Promotion;
- 3-Bedroom Villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
You can either call Disney directly to book, 407-939-7524, or contact your travel agent.
Good luck to all going for free dining!
Thanks for reading!
Want to keep up with Disney news, get tips, and see more pictures of Disney World? Join the fun in our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.
My family and I are going to Disney August 15-24. Just missing the free dining plan. I will have to remember this for our next trip☹️
I’m sorry you’re missing the free dining 🙁 You’re going at the end of August though and that’s a good time to go. The crowds should be lower than the rest of the summer.
If you are ever looking for a vacation planner to help you plan, and to keep you updated on things like when the free dining is available, I can help with that 🙂 The info is on the website under Vacation Planning.
I hope your trip is a very magical one filled with lots of pixie dust!