Looking for new luggage? Then you might want to check out this deal.
American Tourister is having a “Web Buster” sale on Disney luggage right now, select Disney luggage pieces are 40% off! This is one of the popular luggage companies and I see a lot of people with these Disney themed pieces of luggage when traveling to Disney World. We have a set from American Tourister, but it’s not a Disney set. I might need to change that.
You can get a set with matching 28″ and 21″ pieces or you can buy them separately. It’s nice to have the option to purchase separately. There are a few different styles and they are all the spinner type pieces of luggage. That means that the wheels spin in all directions, so you can leave the luggage standing up as you roll it along instead of rolling it behind you.
Here are the different styles and prices:
- Hardside Luggage
- Donald Duck 20″ – $83.99 (reg. $139.99)
- Donald Duck 28″ – $119.00 (reg. $199.99)
- Mickey Mouse 21″ – $83.99 (reg. $139.99)
- Mickey Mouse 28″ – $119.00 (reg. $199.99)
- Minnie Mouse 28″ – $119.00 (reg. $199.99) (2 styles available)
- Softside Luggage
- Mickey Mouse 21″ – $59.99 (reg. $99.99) (2 styles available)
- Mickey Mouse 28″ – $83.99 (reg. $139.99)
- Minnie Mouse 21″ – $59.99 (reg. $99.99) (2 styles available)
- Minnie Mouse 28″ – $83.99 (reg. $139.99) (2 styles available)
I’ll be honest, I’ve been wanting Disney luggage for a while, so this may be the time I break down and buy a piece or two. Plus, I really like the spinners, because they look a little easier to handle in the airports.
I don’t see an indication on the website of when this sale will end, it just says limited time. So if you want the luggage I definitely would not hesitate in buying them. Now, I’m going to take my own advice and get my Minnie Mouse luggage!
Which style would you choose?
Thanks for reading!