Planning a Disney World vacation can be a little intense, especially if you have never been to Disney World before. The good news is there is a way to get help without having to spend extra money, just book through a vacation planner.
The first thing to understand about hiring a vacation planner to book your Disney World trip is that there is no extra fee. Your trip will cost the same whether you book directly with Disney or through a vacation planner. So why not get the extra help?
I’ve been doing vacation planning for a little while now and one of the things I hear the most is how overwhelming planning a Disney World vacation is. There is so much to do in Disney and it can quickly become overwhelming, but that’s where a vacation planner comes in handy.
Each vacation planner has their own way of doing things, so I can only speak to how I do things. I will say that I enjoy helping every client plan their trip. Their excitement is contagious!
Here is what is included with every Disney World vacation booked through me:
- Concierge Level Planning Services
- Making Your Dining Reservations
- Making Your Fast Pass Reservations
- Tailoring Each Day of Your Vacation to the Needs and Wants of Your Family
- Keeping an Eye Out For Special Promotions to Save You Money
- Handling Special Requests Needed for Your Reservation
- Creating a Travel Package, Which Includes:
- Itinerary Cards for Each Day of Your Vacation
- Important Documents Needed for Your Trip
- A Special Gift for Booking With Me
- My Disney Expertise
Other Bonuses Booking Through Me:
- You don’t have to wake up early to get your FastPasses. I’m up and ready to book for you by 7 a.m. EST.
- You don’t have to stay up to book your dining reservations.
- If a restaurant is not available right away, you don’t have to check everyday to see if something opens up. I’m the one who checks constantly to see if a reservation opens up.
- You don’t have to worry about watching for new offers that come out. Since I am a vacation planner I get the offer info on the Disney travel agent website.
- The planning help does not end when you leave for your trip. You can call while you are on vacation with any questions.
- You will not have to worry about booking your airline, I can take care of that and set you up with Disney Magical Express as well!
- I will book any accommodations needed for your trip.
I have been to Disney World as a child, as a teenager, as a young adult, as a mother with young kids, and I’ve done adult only trips. Each trip was special in its own way.
Most vacation planners, myself included, treat your vacation as if we are going ourselves. The truth is we all love Disney and we just love planning trips, even when the trips are not our own.
Now, if you have booked a trip yourself but want to use a vacation planner you can still do that if you booked your trip less than 30 days ago. Disney can transfer the booking to the vacation planner and then you will get the free planning help, but it has to be within 30 days of booking your trip.
Most vacation planners will have planning fees if you have already booked your trip. I get this question a lot and once I give the price people tend to shy away. I get it, the Disney trip is expensive enough and they don’t want to spend more money. Trust me, I understand. Here’s the thing though, you don’t just get itineraries with the planning fee. The fee includes calling Disney for any requests, watching for discounts, making dining reservations, making FastPasses, being available for clients to call or email when they have questions, and it includes a vacation planner’s expertise.
If you want to support a friend who is a vacation planner, you can always buy your park tickets through them. Most people get the packages, so tickets are included, but if you are staying off property or are going to a special ticketed event you can buy the ticket from your vacation planner friend. Just some food for thought.
Of course, you can always join our Facebook group (link below) to ask questions. We have a lot of great people in the Facebook group who are happy to talk Disney and answer questions. It’s a fun group of Disney people, so come join us!
Thanks for reading!