Mother’s Day is May 14 and Disney World has lots of ways to celebrate mom. So if you are spending Mother’s Day in Disney World and want to do something special for mom, check out these suggestions.
Disney World has a few spas located on property. Facials, massage therapies, body therapies, manicures, pedicures, and spa packages are available.
Here are the spas on property:
- Mandara Spa – Dolphin Hotel
- Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
These are the health clubs that offer massages:
- La Vida Health Club – Coronado Springs
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness – Yacht Club
- Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center – Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney World has lots of fun outdoor activities that mom can do with the whole family. A lot of the Disney resort hotels have a good amount of activities to choose from. Things like boat rentals, bike rentals, carriage rides, parasailing, horseback riding, and mini golf, are an example of all the fun outdoor activities you can do with mom during your Disney World vacation.
Disney World also offers a variety of specialty cruises.
Other Fun Activities
- Take in a great show with La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil
- Enjoy a special dinner at one of Disney’s beautiful restaurants. Here are a few suggestions:
- Treat her to brunch at one of these restaurants:
- Take her for afternoon tea at the Garden View Tea Room
- Treat her to Mother’s Day Weekend at Disney Springs
All you fabulous moms deserve to have a very happy Mother’s Day! Hope it’s a magical day for you!
Thanks for reading!