This week’s featured photo brings us to Animal Kingdom.
This week’s snackshot takes us to Pandora – The World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom.
This is one of the most unique contests I’ve seen Disney promote. It’s definitely up there on the chart of awesome contests!
Animal Kingdom’s newest fast casual restaurant, Satu’li Canteen, is located in Pandora – The World of Avatar. Not only is it the newest restaurant for the park, but it was also the first restaurant to be a part of Mobile Ordering.
Pandora – The World of Avatar is opening later this month (May 27) and there has been much anticipation surrounding the opening. It’s been years in the making, so people’s expectations are pretty high.
By this time, most people know that Pandora – The World of Avatar is opening in Animal Kingdom on May 27. With the opening will come more attractions, a restaurant, a retail shop, and more.
Guests traveling to Disney World on May 27 and beyond received good news about FastPasses today. Now, it’s time for annual passholders to get some good news.
As we get closer to the opening date of Pandora – The World of Avatar Disney is releasing more information. Today was a big step towards the opening of the new land.
More fun announcements from D23! This time they are about Animal Kingdom.
Disney Springs is really starting to take shape. New restaurants and experiences have been added and now there is even more!
Disney has announced 13 new dining and retail experiences that will be coming to Disney Springs. Here is the list:
- Zara – Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing and accessories.
- Tommy Bahama – Island-inspired sportswear, denim, and swimwear for men and women.
- Lily Pulitzer – Authentic American resort wear, clothing and accessories.
- UNIQLO – Designs, manufactures, and sells casual apparel. The inspiration comes from the company’s Japanese values of simplicity, quality, and longevity.
- PANDORA – Charm bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, and a line of exclusive Disney-themed jewelry will be available.
- UGG – Men’s, women’s, and kid’s footwear, loungewear, outerwear, home products, cold weather accessories, and handbags.
- L’Occitaine en Provence – Skin care and beauty products.
- Edward Beiner – Authentic, fashion, and high performance eyewear.
- Edison – An “Industrial Gothic” style restaurant, bar, and nighttime venue. It’s themed to a 1920s-period power plant. American food, craft cocktails, and live entertainment will be available here.
- Sprinkles – Handcrafted cupcakes, slow churned ice cream, and homemade cookies.
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza – A modern “pizza joint.” Artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade, and s’mores pies.
- Vivoli Gelateria – Expertly crafted gelato made with fresh, seasonal ingredients, panini sandwiches, and espresso drinks.
- Tea Traders by Joffrey’s Tea – Loose-leaf teas (hot, iced, and blended) that feature custom blends, accessories and packaged teas.
Work on Disney Springs will be completed in 2016 and when it is complete it will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining, and entertainment venues!
Thanks for reading!