Disney Springs is really starting to take shape. New restaurants and experiences have been added and now there is even more!
Disney has announced 13 new dining and retail experiences that will be coming to Disney Springs. Here is the list:
- Zara – Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing and accessories.
- Tommy Bahama – Island-inspired sportswear, denim, and swimwear for men and women.
- Lily Pulitzer – Authentic American resort wear, clothing and accessories.
- UNIQLO – Designs, manufactures, and sells casual apparel. The inspiration comes from the company’s Japanese values of simplicity, quality, and longevity.
- PANDORA – Charm bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, and a line of exclusive Disney-themed jewelry will be available.
- UGG – Men’s, women’s, and kid’s footwear, loungewear, outerwear, home products, cold weather accessories, and handbags.
- L’Occitaine en Provence – Skin care and beauty products.
- Edward Beiner – Authentic, fashion, and high performance eyewear.
- Edison – An “Industrial Gothic” style restaurant, bar, and nighttime venue. It’s themed to a 1920s-period power plant. American food, craft cocktails, and live entertainment will be available here.
- Sprinkles – Handcrafted cupcakes, slow churned ice cream, and homemade cookies.
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza – A modern “pizza joint.” Artisanal pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade, and s’mores pies.
- Vivoli Gelateria – Expertly crafted gelato made with fresh, seasonal ingredients, panini sandwiches, and espresso drinks.
- Tea Traders by Joffrey’s Tea – Loose-leaf teas (hot, iced, and blended) that feature custom blends, accessories and packaged teas.
Work on Disney Springs will be completed in 2016 and when it is complete it will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining, and entertainment venues!
Thanks for reading!