This week’s snackshot brings us to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Though there are not as many as there are at the Food & Wine Festival, the Flower & Garden Festival also has different food booths around the World Showcase. There are over a dozen booths where guests can get different food and drinks. Booths can change from year to year, so the same things may not be offered. However, the potato pancakes are available again this year.
To find the Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce just head to the Germany Pavilion. The Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market not only has the pancakes on the menu, but other food and some drinks as well.
Here is the full menu:
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Hugo-Charles De Fère “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager
- Ayinger Bräu Weisse Hefeweizen, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Beer Flight
I really liked the potato pancakes and the apple sauce was delicious too! It was a good snack to have as I wandered around checking out all the topiaries. The food is snack sized and is served in containers that you can carry with you as you walk around the World Showcase. The prices also fit the size with the potato pancakes costing $4.25. If you’re on the dining plan make sure to check the menus for the snack credit symbol, because snack credits can be used for some of the food.
If you’re visiting the Flower & Garden Festival this year make sure to stop in Germany and try the potato pancakes. I know I will be stopping by!
What’s your favorite food booth at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival?
Thanks for reading!