This week’s ears in the spotlight are actually new bow designs for the Swap Your Bow Ears Headband.
This headband design is one that is still pretty new for Disney. They created a headband where the bow could be swapped out for different designs. Up until today there were 11 different bow designs to choose from (including the sparkly polka dot bow that comes with the headband), but today another four designs were added.
As of right now, the new designs are only available on Disney property and on the Shop Disney Parks App. The other designs are available on shopDisney.com, so I’m sure the new designs will make there way on the website too.
The new designs are really cute. The themes of the bows and the characters/attractions that they represent are clear when you look at the bows.
- “it’s a small world” Bow – This bow has the same Mary Blair design that is so well known with the ride. The colors and the iconic clock face as the centerpiece of the bow make it very easy to tell what theme this bow is.
- Dumbo Bow – This bow is super cute. Of course the centerpiece of the bow is Dumbo’s famous hat with his lucky feather sticking up. There’s no mistaking which character this bow represents!
- Enchanted Tiki Room Bow – This bow is a good representation of the attraction it is themed after. From the colors of the bow, to the flowers, to the birds in the center, it’s not hard to tell where the inspiration for this bow came from.
- Haunted Mansion Bow – The popular purple and black design of the wallpaper in the Haunted Mansion makes up the bigger bow and a smaller black crinoline bow is connected to it. In the centerpiece you will find one of the most famous characters from the ride, Madame Leota.
- Ariel Bow
- Aurora Bow
- Belle Bow
- Cheshire Cat Bow
- Cinderella Bow
- Cruella De Vil Bow
- Jasmine Bow
- Maleficent Bow
- Queen of Hearts Bow
- Yzma Bow
- Newer Designs: On the Shop Disney Parks App and on Disney Property
- Older Designs: On the Shop Disney Parks App, Disney Property, and on shopDisney.com
- Ear Headband Starter Set: $29.99
- Extra Bows: $16.99 each
I haven’t tried the Swap Your Bow ears yet, but I’m loving the different designs! Have you or anyone you know tried this type of ear headband?
Do you have a favorite pair of ears? Feel free to share pictures of your Disney ears in the comments below or in one of our Facebook groups: Main Street Wishes and Countdown for Disney App.
Thanks for reading!
Hi just recently purchase the new swap a bow Minnie ears The are much softer and more comfortable then the regular ears! I have a large head!!lol!! I was hoping to purchase a new bow when I went to each park. Not just a character or attraction. Any idea of where I could get this,
Thanks s lot
I don’t remember seeing any park specific bows, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they come out with them in the future. I think the swap your bow ears are pretty popular, so I’m sure they will be releasing more bow designs.