Just a quick reminder that Disney will be having another live stream event tonight. They will be at Magic Kingdom for “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade.”
The parade takes place during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Guests can catch the parade twice during the party. The floats are fun and the cast members are awesome. The cast members play their parts really well and it’s definitely a good photo for those who like to take pictures.
Here are some highlights from the parade:
- The Headless Horseman starts things off by riding down the parade route holding his pumpkin head. This is a favorite part for many people.
- The Gravediggers carrying their shovels and doing a routine that will give off sparks…literally.
- The Hitchhiking Ghosts, because what would a Halloween party in Disney be without those three?
- Classic Disney characters make appearances and they are dressed up for Halloween.
- Disney Villains show up throughout the parade too, of course.
Between the Halloween party and the Christmas party, the Halloween party seems to be the most popular and part of the reason is for this parade. I have to say, while I enjoy both parties, the Halloween party is definitely my favorite.
Important Info about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- Separate party tickets are required for the party.
- Party guests may start entering Magic Kingdom at 4 p.m. without needing additional theme park admission.
- There are costume guidelines, so make sure to read that before you decide on a costume.
- The party runs from 7 p.m. to midnight on select nights.
The live stream starts at 9:30 p.m. tonight and you can find the video at Disney Parks Blog. There will be a fresh post at the top of their page with the live stream video.
I’m pretty excited for this, because I love this parade! Will you be watching too?
Thanks for reading!