This has been a day of offer releases for Disney World. Earlier today Disney released a couple of offers and now there is a third offer available.
Guests can now book Play, Stay, Dine package for early 2018. The Play, Stay, Dine package includes a room, tickets, and dining. It can save guests up to $500 on a 5-night/6-day vacation, which is a pretty good savings.
Play, Stay, Dine Package Details
- Booking Window: October 3 – December 22, 2017
- Travel Window: January 1 – March 10, 2018
- Guests who book a Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort will get the Disney Dining Plan (1 table service credit, 1 quick service credit, and 2 snacks per person/per night and 1 refillable mug per person).
- Guests who book a Value Resort will get the Quick Service Dining Plan (2 quick service credits, 2 snacks per person/per night and 1 refillable mug per person).
- Hotels excluded from this offer:
- 3-bedroom villas
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Any savings on a Disney vacation is a good savings. The money saved can be used for souvenirs or, even better, for your next Disney vacation! If you are interested in booking this package or if you have questions you can contact Disney or your vacation planner.
Thanks for reading!