Tonight is the first night of this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. During the party there lots of fun things to see and delicious things to eat. Plus, of course, the trick-or-treating!
Some of the shows have multiple performance times throughout the party. It’s helpful for planning to know the times ahead of time. There’s so much to day, so planning ahead will help you be able to see more of what is available at the party. It’s also helpful to know the trick-or-treat stations, so you can get as much candy as you can! (Tip: There is no limit to how many times you can go through the lines, so try to hit the trick-or-treat stations at the end of the night before you leave.)
- Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade
- 9:15 p.m. and 11:15 p.m.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- August and September: 8:15 p.m., 10:45 p.m., and 12 a.m.
- October and November: 7:40 p.m., 8:35 p.m., 10:45 p.m., and 12 a.m.
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- 10:15 p.m.
- The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet (in Frontierland)
- 7:15 p.m., 8 p.m., 8:50 p.m., 9:55 p.m., 10:50 p.m.
- Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball
- 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Main Street U.S.A.
- Town Square Theater (Allergy Friendly Center)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Cruise
- Splash Mountain
- Dock to Tom Sawyer Island
- Liberty Square
- Heritage House (Allergy Friendly Center)
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Space Mountain
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
During the party guests will also be able to find specialty treats at different locations throughout the park. It’s always fun to try the party only food.
Party Only Treats
- Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome – A graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze, and a white chocolate Mickey.
- Sleep Hollow
- Jack Skellington Dessert – A vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls, and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
- Pumpkin Mickey Waffle – A vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles, and caramel sauce.
- Aloha Isle
- Haunted Mansion Dessert – A chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galatic Goodies
- Haunted Mansion Dessert – A chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Candy Corn Ice Cream
- Liberty Square
- Haunted Mansion Dessert – A chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats
- Haunted Mansion Dessert – A chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote, and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Worms and Dirt – A chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse with a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs and gummy candy.
- Various Outdoor Kiosks
- Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats
- Vampire Mickey Brownies
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is so much fun. If you have a chance to go I definitely recommend it! I love that is Halloween party time again!
Are you going to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year?
Thanks for reading!