To go along with the new fireworks show, Disney is adding a holiday dessert party. It sounds delicious and fun!
Here is what is included with the “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam!” Holiday Dessert Party:
- Reserved Viewing
- Specialty Beverages
- 3D HoloSpex Glasses – These create holographic illusions of gingerbread men, candy canes, snowflakes, and ornaments when pointed at a bright light.
- Cost: $69 per adult, $39 per child
- Place: The Great Movie Ride
- Seating: Mostly Standing
- Guests may remain in their wheelchairs and ECV scooters
- You have until 1 day prior to cancel for a full refund
Spots are booking up very fast. So far you are not able to book online, you have to call. I was able to get a spot during the time I am going to be in Disney next month, but it sounds like it will be sold out soon. The number to book the dessert party is (407) WDW-Dine, or you can contact your travel agent.
Are you going to attend the dessert party?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.