Halloween is over and the last Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has taken place. So it’s on to the Christmas party.
According to Disney Parks Blog, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will start next week and there will be lots of fun and festive activities during the party.
Here is what you can expect to see at the party:
- “A Frozen Holiday Wish” – This show happens on the Castle Forecourt Stage. It features the ever popular Frozen characters Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and Kristoff. Once again, Elsa will be “icing” the castle.
- “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” – Santa, gingerbread men, elves, reindeer, and more will join Mickey and friends for this holiday parade.
- VoicePlay – This is an a cappella group that will be performing at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland. You can catch them between performances of “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.” This is a new addition this year, so be sure to check them out.
- Club Tinsel – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe will transform to Club Tinsel for the party. Expect to see Phineas and Ferb at this event.
- “Celebrate the Season” – This is a show that includes a visit with Santa in Town Square, snowfall on Main Street U.S.A., Disney characters, and cookies and hot cocoa.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns to Magic Kingdom Park Nov. 8! https://t.co/NBxCLWVQ57 #DisneyHolidays pic.twitter.com/zwaJdB1fk4
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) November 2, 2015
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will begin on November 8 and run until December 18. This is a separate ticketed event. So theme park admission is not included with the party ticket.
You do not need a theme park ticket to attend the party, just the party ticket. If you don’t have a theme park ticket for the day that you are attending the party the earliest you can enter the park is 4 p.m.
Thanks for reading!
If we have tickets to the park already, do we have to leave when the very merry Christmas party begins? I’m a little confused. Thanks for your help!
Yes, unfortunately, on party nights the park is only open to the general public until 7 p.m.
So unless you have a party ticket they will ask you to leave. For Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party they handed out bracelets to party guests to show who has a party ticket and who doesn’t. I believe they also scan Magicbands at the rides, so only guests with party tickets can go on the rides.
Hope that all made sense! Lol
Have a magical trip!
So how do u get a ticket to this? Is it extra? Or is it already included when u stay at a Disney resort
It is not included in your stay. The Christmas party is a separate ticketed event. So you would have to purchase a ticket to the party for a specific night. Tickets are $74 and you can either buy them on Disney’s website or you can contact a travel agent.
If you don’t have tickets for the party, but are at the park on a party night, they will start moving people without party tickets to the front of the park towards the exit around 7 p.m. They also scan the Magicbands at the parties when guests go on the rides, so if you don’t have a party ticket you wouldn’t be able to get on the rides.
If you don’t want to purchase a separate ticket for the party, I suggest heading over to Hollywood Studios to see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. It is an amazing and beautiful sight and it’s the last year for the lights.
Hope this helps!