Today is the day! It is the first day of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
From now until May 29 Epcot will be alive with all sorts of beautiful flower and garden displays. Disney always has impressive topiaries throughout the park. It’s interesting to look at all the topiary designs and see what was used to make each one. Check out the list below to see where the topiaries are located.
- Norway Pavilion: Anna and Elsa (Frozen)
- Canada Pavilion: Bambi, Flower, and Thumper (Bambi)
- France Pavilion: Beauty and the Beast
- France Pavilion: Belle (New this year)
- China Pavilion: Bromeliad Dragon
- Mission:SPACE: Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
- Test Track: Cruz Ramirez (Cars)
- Main Entrance: Donald, Daisy, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Future World West: Fantasia
- Future World East and West Lake: Festival Blooms
- Behind Spaceship Earth: Figment (New this year)
- Italy Pavilion: Lady and the Tramp
- Showcase Plaza: Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto
- China Pavilion: Panda (Presented by Disneynature)
- United Kingdom Pavilion: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell & Fairy Houses from Pixie Hollow
- Near Odyssey Bridge: Phineas and Ferb (New this year)
- Future World: Ranger Mickey & Friends
- Germany Pavilion: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Fountain Side of MouseGear: Stitch
- The Outpost between the Germany and China Pavilion: The Lion King
- Mexico Pavilion: The Three Caballeros (New this Year)
- United Kingdom Pavilion: Winnie the Pooh & Friends
- The American Adventure: Woody (Toy Story)
In addition to all of the topiaries there will be other fun displays for guests to see. From bonsai trees, to butterflies, to a hot pepper garden and a garden with plants that heal, there is quite a lot to see. The floating gardens in the water are always a popular display too.
There will also be plenty of food to choose from when walking around the festival. Epcot already has a lot of great places to eat, but during the festival the Outdoor Kitchens are added. Guests have a choice of over a dozen Outdoor Kitchens and each stop has a menu of food and drinks available.
Outdoor Kitchen Locations
- Germany Pavilion
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- United Kingdom Pavilion (near it)
- Cider House
- France Pavilion
- Fleur de Lys
- Between the France and Morocco Pavilions
- Florida Fresh
- Japan Pavilion
- Mexico Pavilion
- Jardin de Fiestas
- La Isla Fresca – Caribbean seasoned dishes
- China Pavilion
- Lotus House
- Canada Pavilion
- Northern Bloom (New this year)
- Pineapple Promenade
- Italy Pavilion
- Primavera Kitchen
- Morocco Pavilion
- Taste of Marrakesh
- The Berry Basket (New this year) – Dishes made with berries.
- American Adventure Pavilion
- The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews
- Urban Farm Eats – All-natural food and drinks, and tips to grown your own groceries too!
- All Across the Park
- Specialty Coffee Carts (Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company)
After you have taken in the sites and had some food, you can enjoy the entertainment of the Garden Rocks Concert Series. This happens Friday through Monday during the festival at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8 p.m.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Performers List
- March 3 & 4: Jon Secada
- March 5 & 6: Dennis DeYoung featuring the music of STYX
- March 10-13: The Pointer Sisters
- March 17 & 18: Simple Plan (New to the festival this year)
- March 19 & 20: Plain White T’s
- March 24-27: Night Ranger
- March 31-April 3: Little River Band
- April 7-10: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice
- April 14-17: Gin Blossoms
- April 21-24: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 28 & 29: Exposé (New to the festival this year)
- April 30 & May 1: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn (New to the festival this year)
- May 5-8: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- May 12-15: The Guess Who
- May 19-22: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 26-29: The Spinners
There really is a lot of stuff to do during this festival and there is a reason why this is such a popular festival. It’s a good way to get ready for spring too.
Join the fun in our Facebook group, follow us on Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel too!
Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today to book your trip! FREE concierge level planning is included with every booking.