With all of the parks shut down Disney has been trying to bring the Disney experience to people’s homes more and more. Today they announced that they will be sharing some fun things through the mobile apps.
Missing the skippers jokes on the Jungle Cruise? Craving a Dole Whip? Or maybe you want to pass the time learning more about Disney? Look no further than your My Disney Experience app or your Disneyland app. Disney will be sharing some fun videos and trivia through their mobile apps. So this is a fun way to bring Disney right to your home.
Some things they will be sharing through the apps:
- Recipes inspired by Disney Parks foods and animated stories.
- Highlights from shows and parades.
- Visit the Artist Studios and learn to draw a different Disney character. (It was Mickey Mouse at the time of this post)
- Photopass wallpapers and more.
- Fun facts
- Jungle Cruise Joke-of-the-Day (coming soon)
- Experience Wilderness Exploreres at home through a series of short-form videos.(coming soon)
Today’s video is a recipe for the popular Dole Whip that Disney serves on property. Log into your app and scroll down, you should see a video entitled “Now You’re Cooking” and that’s where you will see the recipe. Can’t make it now, but want to save it? Just take a screen shot and add it to your photos so you can see it later.
If you’re incorporating Disney into your days at home then you can let Disney know what you are doing. Post a picture of what you want to show them on Instagram and/or Twitter and use #DisneyMagicMoments.
I love that Disney is doing what they can to help bring some magic to everyone spending their days at home, while dreaming of being back in Disney. Fun Disney recipes and trivia definitely helps pass the time in our house!
What Disney recipes, crafts, projects, etc. have you done at home?
Thanks for reading!