Yet more FastPass experiences will open up tomorrow, May 21. Tomorrow is shaping up to be a very busy day for the FastPass service!
According to Disney Parks Blog, the first night experiences at Animal Kingdom will begin later this month on May 27. Here are the new experiences and their opening dates:
- Tree of Life – Experience the awakening of the Tree of Life after the sun sets. The idea is that animal spirits come to life every night with help from some magical fireflies and with these awakenings will come beautifully colorful stories. This experience will start on May 27.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – This fun ride will now have night viewing of the animals. After the sun sets you can board your ride vehicle to see how the animals act at night. This will start on May 27.
- Wildlife Parti – This new experience will take place in Harambe. Music, dancing, singing, and acrobats make this sound like a fun party everyone will want to attend. This will begin on May 27.
- Discovery Island Carnivale – This party will take place on Discovery Island. Music, stilt walkers, musicians will be at this nightly party. This will begin on May 27.
- The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic – This will take place on Discovery River where you can see stage performances and special effects that go along with the theme from the movie. Music celebrating the movie will also be played. This will begin on May 28.
FastPasses and dining packages will open up for these new nightly experiences beginning tomorrow, May 21.
It sounds like Animal Kingdom is becoming a pretty fun place to be at night! I can’t wait to see the Tree of Life after the sun sets!
Are you excited for these new experiences?
Thanks for reading!
Want to keep up with Disney news, get tips, and see more pictures of Disney World? Join the fun in our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.
I’m too excited for this!!! I’m going to Animal Kingdom on June 2, and these experiences seem amazing! But do you know around what day Rivers of Light will open? It doesn’t say anywhere.
I have not heard about an opening date for Rivers of Light. I keep hearing there are a lot of technical difficulties and they are trying to sort those out. Hopefully it will get sorted out and there will be an opening date soon. Fingers crossed!
Hope you guys have a magical time!!! 🙂
You’re welcome!! 🙂
So does this mean AK will be open past 5-6pm this summer?
Yes, it will be open later than 5-6. It will be a fun new way to explore Animal Kingdom 🙂