Disney After Hours is becoming a popular event at Disney World, and having attended one I can understand why. Since it’s pretty popular Disney has added more dates for this winter.
Back in June, I attended my first Disney After Hours event and I can’t say enough good things about it. The lines were non-existent and there was free ice cream, popcorn, and drinks all night (available at certain carts throughout the park). I felt it was worth the cost and would do it again in a heartbeat! Check out my review for more information.
Disney After Hours Dates and Times:
- December 3 and 10: 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- January 7, 17, 24, 28: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- February 7 and 28: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- February 14: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- March 7: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Guests can who have tickets to this event are allowed to enter the park as early as 7 p.m. without having to buy an additional theme park ticket for Magic Kingdom. During the event there will be over 25 attractions and experience open for guests to experience.
The cost of the tickets for this event are as follows:
- Advanced Purchase Tickets: $125 per adult or child (plus tax)
- Day of Event Purchase Price: $129 per adult or child (plus tax)
- Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Member Price: $95 per adult or child (plus tax)
Some of the experiences that will be open include:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight – Please note that Peter Pan’s Flight will be closed on January 7, 17, and 24, 2019
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
Tickets for these events are very limited, so don’t wait to get tickets. If you know you are going to be there during one of the event dates, and you want to attend, I would get tickets as soon as you can. You can get them online, by calling 407-827-7185, or by contacting your travel agent.
Have you attended a Disney After Hours event?
Thanks for reading!