Disney Parks Blog has announced that new merchandise will be available for the Food and Wine Festival this year. The festival will be celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and that will be reflected in the new merchandise.
Lots of fun Food and Wine merchandise will be released on September 25. According to Disney Parks Blog, there will be three different design programs:
- The World Showcase Logo Program
- The Disney Character Program (including Figment)
- Brews Around the World Program
Here are some of the things you will be able to find:
- Specialty glassware
- Special purse designs
- Chef hats
- Hats with bottle openers (part of the Brews Around the World collections)
- Swedish Chef Vinylmation
- Collectable pins (including a limited release pins for “Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak”)
- Bottle Openers
You will be able to find these items in the Festival Center, beginning September 25.
I’m so excited to check out all the fun Food and Wine merchandise during Food and Wine Festival!
Thanks for reading!