Sometimes you just want to grab a quick bite to eat while you are in the parks. So, in this series we’ll explore quick service options in the parks. Hollywood Studios doesn’t have as many quick service restaurants to choose from as Magic Kingdom and Epcot do, but it still has a decent amount for the size of the park
It’s good to know what is available in case you need to find something quick. Especially if it’s during a busy season, because it can get crazy and hectic. So, the last thing you want to do is try to figure out where to eat when you get hungry.
Here is a breakdown of all the quick service places in Hollywood separated by their location in park, starting with Hollywood Blvd. and going clockwise around the park.
- The Trolley Car Cafe– Here you will be able to pick up a Frappuccino (they have a good Frappuccino variety), a smoothies, espresso, Starbucks Refreshers, Teavana Iced Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and more. They also have special seasonal drinks. Open from park open to around park close. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Backlot Express– A good place to find burgers, hot dogs (including chili dogs), salads, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, desserts, and a selection of drinks (including alcoholic drinks). They also have kids’ meals. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
- Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner– Head over to the “boat” and grab a turkey leg, a foot-long chili cheese dog, salad, soup, pulled pork mac and cheese, chocolate shake, or one of the many beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Oasis Canteen – Looking for something sweet? Find funnel cakes with different toppings, waffle cones, floats, and fountain drinks here. They also have bottled water and beer. Open from late morning until around park close. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- PizzeRizzo – Pizza, meatball subs, salads, desserts (cannoli and tiramisu), kids meals, and assorted drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are available here. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
- ABC Commissary– Find burgers, salads, steak, sandwiches, seafood, desserts, kids’ meals, and a selections of drinks here (alcoholic drinks available too). Kosher entrees, desserts and kids’ meals are also available at this location. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
Toy Story Land
- Woody’s Lunch Box – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all served here. For breakfast choose between the Breakfast Bowl, Smoked Turkey Breakfast Sandwich, S’more French Toast Sandwich, and Banana Split Yogurt Parfait. For lunch and dinner choose between the BBQ Brisket Melt, Smoked Turkey Sandwich, Totchos, Monte Cristo, and Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich. Different sides, desserts, and drinks are also available, as are kids meals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
- Anaheim Produce– Lots of snack options here. Pretzels, vegetables, trail mix, fruit, pickles, churros, chips, snack bars, non-alcoholic beverages, and alcoholic beverages are available at this location. Open from morning until around 9. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Catalina Eddie’s– This location offers pizza, hot sandwiches, kids’ meals, desserts, and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
- Fairfax Fare– Find chicken and ribs, mac and cheese hot dogs, chili dogs, salads, BBQ pork and coleslaw hot dogs, BBQ pork sandwiches, desserts, kids’ meals, and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) here. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
- Hollywood Scoops– Whether it’s ice cream a la mode, in a sundae, cone, cup or sandwich, you will find it here and they have a selection of flavors on the menu. Also available is bottled water. Open from late morning until around park close. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- KRNR The Rock Station – Find hot dogs (plain and chili-cheese), nachos, cookies, chips, floats, frozen lemonade, frozen Coca-Cola, waffle cones, fountain drinks, bottled water, and specialty beverages with alcohol. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe– Here they offer burgers, veggie burgers, chicken nuggets, soup, kids’ meals, desserts, and a selection of drinks with the option of purchasing a souvenir mug. They also have beer and sangria. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted / Mobile Order Available
Those are the quick service locations in Hollywood Studios. Hopefully you will find this useful when you are in the park and hungry or thirsty!
Thanks for reading!