During the 2016 Food & Wine Festival, Disney debuted the “Brunch With a Twist” event. Now it’s returning this February.
“Brunch With a Twist” allows guests to taste some amazing food from some of Disney’s top chefs. Since the event is happening at Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the food will be cooked by chefs who all work at the Grand Floridian.
Here are the chefs who will be taking part in the event:
- Executive Chef Scott Hunnel
- Chef Dominique Filoni
- Chef Noah Estabrook
- Chef Nick Mussara
- Chef Lawrence Searl
- Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek
While the chefs are preparing the meals guests can ask questions. I love that there is so much back and forth with the chefs. Just imagine the amazing cooking tips you can pick up from them!
The food sounds delicious and each course has been paired with Champagne. Sign me up!
Here is what you will see on the menu:
From Chef Nick:
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Farm Egg Omelet with King Crab and Caviar
- Bloddy Mary Shooter with Jumbo Shrimp
- Smoked Bacon Fritter
- Prosecco Cocktail
From Chef Dominique:
- Tuna Carpaccio “Nicoise”, Tuna Confit, Nicoise Olives
- Bolla Rose
From Chef Scott:
- Farm Fresh Egg Ravioli with Lobster and Corn Butter
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Celebration Cuvee
From Chef Lawrence:
- Duo of Duck
- Crispy-skin Breast and Confit Leg Raviolo
- Butternut Squash, Cauliflower, Pomegranate
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label
From Chef Noah:
- Veal Tenderloin, and Cheek, Porcini Mushrooms, Caramelized Onion Potato Croquette, Violet Mustard
- Raventos i Blanc De Nit Rose
From Chef Erich:
- Orange Scented Chocolate Sphere
- Vietti Moscato d’Asti
For everything you get with this event the $169 price tag actually seems pretty reasonable, considering what you would pay for a meal in the restaurants at the Grand Floridian.
If you can’t make it for this “Brunch With a Twist” don’t worry, there will be another one on May 6. We’ll keep you posted when more details for that event are released.
What do you think about the “Brunch With a Twist” events?
Thanks for reading!
Want to keep up with Disney news, get tips, and see more pictures of Disney World? Join the fun in our Facebook group, follow us on Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Need FREE help booking your trip? Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.