Animal Kingdom turns 20 this year and Disney is finding different ways to celebrate that milestone. The latest being a new tour that will be available for a limited time.
Disney is introducing the newest tour at Animal Kingdom and it’s called A Path Less Traveled. This tour sounds perfect for any animal lover, because you will get a behind the scenes look at different areas where care is given to the animals.
Stops on the Tour Include:
- A tour of the vet hospital.
- A look at the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Taking part in Disney’s conservation project by doing a nest check on a purple martin birdhouse.
- Seeing elephants as part of the Caring for Giants experience.
Plus, after all those experiences, guests will also receive VIP viewing of Rivers of Light!
- A Path Less Traveled will be offered from April 1 – May 5, 2018
- The cost is $59 per person.
- Guests must be at least 4 years old to participate.
- Anyone using an ECV will not be able to bring them backstage. Guests must be able to walk by themselves or use a courtesy wheelchair that is assisted by someone in their party.
- Theme park admission is required to participate and is not included in the cost of the tour.
- Tours begin at 11 am and guests are asked to check in at the Curiosity Animal Tours Kiosk at 10:30 am.
- The experiences will be spread out throughout the day.
- A snack option will be provided during the day.
Again, this tour is available for a limited time. If you are traveling to Disney during the dates of availability and want to take this tour, I would not wait to book it. Guests can call 407-939-7529 to reserve the tour or contact a travel agent to help book the tour for you.
This tour sounds like a lot of fun and I’m hoping that Disney will consider making this a permanent tour. Plus, the cost is very reasonable, especially when compared to other Disney World tours.
Does this sounds like a tour you would book?
Thanks for reading!