This week’s snackshot is a simple, yet delicious, snack that is popular among guests. It’s also available in many flavors and themes.
The cupcakes at Disney World are very good and always hit the spot when you are craving something sweet. Plus, there is usually a decent selection to choose from. The cupcakes are located many places on Disney World property and depending on where you are the theme and flavors of the cupcakes will vary.
Here are some places on property to find cupcakes:
Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Lemon Meringue Cupcake
- Triple Chocolate Cupcake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake
- Enchanted Rose Cupcake
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Seaside Cupcake (Kids’ Dessert Menu)
- Chocolate Cupcake
- Carrot Cake Cupcake
- BB-8 Lemon Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream
- Darth Vader Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcake (Kids’ Dessert Menu)
Zuri’s Sweets Shop
- Variety of Cupcakes
- Oreo Cupcake
- Strawberry Cupcake
- Specialty Cupcake (the flavors vary)
That’s just a sampling of the different types of cupcakes you can find on Disney property; there are lots of locations that have cupcakes available and they are always coming up with new cupcake themes. Just recently Disney announced that rose gold cupcakes are now available at many different locations on Disney property. All of the below locations have their own spin on the rose gold cupcake, so you can try multiple locations and have a different experience at each one.
Rose Gold Cupcake Locations:
- Magic Kingdom: Main Street Bakery
- Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
- Hollywood Studios: The Trolley Car Cafe
- Polynesian Village Resort: Capt. Cook’s and Kona Cafe
- Contemporary Resort: Contempo Cafe
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Gasparilla Island Grill
- All-Star Music: Intermission Food Court
- Saratoga Springs Resort: The Artist’s Palette
- Disney’s BoardWalk: BoardWalk Bakery
- Beach Club: Beach Club Marketplace
- Yacht Club: The Market at Ale & Compass
Cupcakes are a favorite treat for many guests, because the are so good. Plus, the different flavors and themes that are available make them a fun treat as well.
Do you have a favorite Disney cupcake?
Thanks for reading!