Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. There were some really good guesses, but this one proved to be a bit tougher.
The candelabra can be found in the Norway pavilion. Specifically, it is located in the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe. You can find different treats and drinks at this location. My favorite, by far, is the School Bread. This is definitely a favorite among a lot of people who visit the World Showcase, but there are other treats available here as well.
- School Bread – Sweet roll filled with custard and dipped in coconut
- Norwegian Kringla – A pretzel shaped pastry with different toppings
- Rice Cream – Creamy rice pudding topped with strawberry sauce
- Lefse – Soft flatbread rolled with cinnamon, sugar, and butter
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Verden’s Beste Kake – Vanilla cake with custard and almond- meringue topping
- Eplekake – Apple cake with caramel drizzle
- Mickey Cinnamon Roll
Here are some other things you can find in the Norway pavilion:
Thanks to everyone who played along! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon. What’s your favorite thing to do in the Norway pavilion?
Thanks for reading!
Join the fun in our Facebook group, follow us on Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Contact me today to book your trip and get FREE concierge level planning included with every booking.