Labor Day weekend at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is about to get a little more festive.
According to Disney Parks Blog, the “Great Irish Hooley” is returning to the popular Irish restaurant for the holiday weekend. The celebration signifies that we are half-way to St. Patrick’s Day.
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) August 18, 2015
This celebration has been going on for the last three years and has lots of fun activities to go along with it. Here is what you can expect:
- Top Irish Bands
- Craft Beers
- Stellar Irish Cuisine
- Celtic Face-painting
Expect a lot of great music that weekend, as the restaurant has lined up some talented bands:
- Screaming Orphans – A quartet of Irish sisters playing original pop/rock
- The Raglan Roots Coalition – The new Raglan Road house band
- The West Coast Trio
- The Blaggards
- Cooney & Ryan
- The Blarney Stones- With Hannah Carr, a former Raglan Road Irish Dancer
There will be four limited-edition craft beers brewed especially for this occasion:
- A Raglan Road Saison
- Raglan Road Fruit Salad Weiss Beer
- McGargles Jims CO2 Stout
- McGargles Francis Tropical American IPA
This celebratory weekend will also be commemorating the restaurant’s 10-year anniversary that weekend.
The event will take place from September 4 – September 7, 2015.
Thanks for reading!