The first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party happens tonight and there are exclusive things that are only available during the party. Included in the exclusive items are some specialty holiday themed treats.
If you are not going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, but are hoping to get some yummy holiday treats, don’t worry. A few of these items will be available at both the party and during regular park hours.
The specialty food items can be found a different locations around the park. So if there’s a certain treat that you really want to try, I would make note of the location so you know where to go. Time goes by really quick in Disney, but it especially seems to move fast at these parties. The time is so limited at the party and there is so much to do, so it’s good to have an idea of where things are before you go.
Here are the specialty treats:
Exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Yule Log Desserts
- Main Street Bakery – Find a Yule Log with white chocolate mousse, raspberry mousse, cassis pate de fruit, and chocolate flourless cake covered in a red glaze with white chocolate stripes and topped with a Mickey and Minnie garnish. (gluten-friendly)
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – This Yule Log is a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and ganache. Chip and Dale and Donald Duck are featured on this dessert. (gluten-friendly)
- Enchanted Christmas Belle Dessert – Available at Gaston’s Tavern this is a flourless chocolate cake filled with white chocolate peppermint mousse and covered in yellow glaze. Belle tops this dessert dressed in her holiday outfit (this is made of chocolate). (gluten-friendly)
- Tinker Bell Dessert – This treat is available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. It is made of chocolate peppermint mousse, raspberry mousse, and dark chocolate mousse with a flourless chocolate cake on the bottom. It’s covered with a green glaze and has a chocolate Tinker Bell on the top. (gluten-friendly)
- Sandy Claws Cake Push-pop – Find this treat at Sleepy Hollow. It consists of layers of orange vanilla cake, cranberry cherry mousse, white crispy pearls, cream cheese buttercream, and holiday sprinkles. Also, a chocolate Sandy Claws tops this dessert.
- Red Velvet Mickey Waffles – This is also available at Sleepy Hollow. The waffles come with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, and holiday sprinkles.
- Egg Nog Custard Dessert – Find this treat at Storybook Treats. The egg nog custard is topped with spiced chocolate cake, meringue, and an edible Scrooge McDuck gold coin.
Holiday Items Available Daily in Magic Kingdom
- Holiday Cinnamon Roll – Available at Main Street Bakery, this is a Mickey shaped cinnamon roll that has red and green icing decorations and a white chocolate snowflake tops it off.
- Peppermint Cupcake – Also available at Main Street Bakery this is a red velvet cupcake that is filled with peppermint mousse. The cupcake is topped with cream cheese, buttercream, peppermint sprinkles, and peppermint bark.
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae – Find this treat at both the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and Storybook Treats.
I don’t know about you, but reading the descriptions of all those treats has made me a little hungry. The Mickey shaped cinnamon roll is definitely on my list of treats to try during my upcoming trip!
How about you, which one sounds good to you?
Thanks for reading!
Join the fun in our Facebook group, follow us on Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today to book your trip and get FREE concierge level planning included with every booking.