Disney Springs continues to take shape with many new places opening recently. On May 15 guests will have even more dining choices in the former Downtown Disney area.
According to Disney Parks Blog, there will be seven new dining options opening very soon in Disney Springs. From burgers, to sweet treats, to a delicious Canadian classic dish, Disney Springs is about to get a whole lot tastier.
Here’s a list of what is opening:
- D-Lux Burger – Classic Burgers and Specialty Burgers
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Lots of sweet treats, including: New York-style cheesecake, eclairs, cookies, gluten-free macarons, and signature cakes.
- The Daily Poutine – The classic Canadian dish, as well as versions with a twist.
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. – Artisan Sausages by Disney Chefs
- YeSake – Sake Cosmo Freeze or Sake Bourbon and different food offerings.
- Morimoto Asia Street Food – A new walk-up window on the main restaurant’s patio.
- Sprinkles-Cupcakes, slow-churned ice cream, and homemade cookies. Vegan, gluten free, and sugar free are all available.
I am pretty excited about The Daily Poutine kiosk opening. The classic dish is really good, but the different versions they are going to have sound pretty tasty too. The pastry shop is also looking good. There are so many choices and you are definitely going to want to bring your appetite to Disney Springs!
Which places are you looking forward to trying?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.