Disney World has lots of ways to celebrate mom. So if you are spending Mother’s Day in Disney World, and want to do something special for mom, check out these suggestions.
Disney World has quite a few spas located on property. Facials, massage therapies, body therapies, manicures, pedicures, and spa packages are available.
Here are the spas on property:
- Mandara Spa – Dolphin Hotel
- Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
These are the health clubs that offer massages:
- La Vida Health Club – Coronado Springs
- Muscles & Bustles Health Club – Boardwalk Inn
- Olympiad Fitness Center – Contemporary Resort
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness – Yacht Club
- Sturdy Branches Health Club – The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center – Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney World has lots of fun outdoor activities that mom can do with the whole family. A lot of the Disney resort hotels have a good amount of activities to choose from. Things like boat rentals, bike rentals, carriage rides, parasailing, horseback riding, and mini golf, are an example of all the fun outdoor activities you can do with mom during your Disney World vacation.
Other Fun Activities
- Take in a great show with La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil
- Enjoy a special dinner at one of Disney’s beautiful restaurants. Here are a few suggestions:
- California Grill – Contemporary Resort
- Victoria & Albert’s -Grand Floridian
- Yachtsman Steakhouse – Yacht Club
- Take her for afternoon tea at the Garden View Tea Room
- Treat her to a day of shopping at Disney Springs
Happy Mother’s Day to all you fabulous moms! Hope it’s a magical day for you!
Thanks for reading!
Want to keep up with Disney news, get tips, and see more pictures of Disney World? Join the fun in our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.