This week’s Snackshot is a classic snack that’s a favorite among a lot of guests.
The Mickey pretzel is available at different locations around Disney World property. You can find them at food stands at various places around Disney World, but the one in the picture was purchased at BoardWalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas, which is located on Disney’s BoardWalk. The pretzels are served warm and with cheese dipping sauce. This is one of those snacks that I have to get at least once during each trip. Soft pretzels are so good!
Another item served at BoardWalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas is the Dole Whip Smoothie. This really hits the spot on a hot day. Plus you can add rum to it, if you want to make it an alcoholic beverage, and that’s really good too. Love stopping by this cart when we’re on the BoardWalk. It’s a great place to get a snack and pause while you’re eating and drinking to enjoy the views around you.
Here are some locations where you can find the Mickey pretzels:
- Block & Hans – EPCOT (World Showcase)
- Fife & Drum Tavern – EPCOT (World Showcase)
- The Land Cart – EPCOT (World Nature)
- Anaheim Produce – Hollywood Studios (Sunset Boulevard)
- Dino-Bite Snacks – Animal Kingdom (DinoLand U.S.A)
- Harambe Fruit Stand – Animal Kingdom (Africa)
- Isle of Java – Animal Kingdom (Discovery Island)
- Trek Snacks – Animal Kingdom (Asia)
- Surf Doggies – Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Cooling Hut – Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Warming Hut – Blizzard Beach Water Park
Those are just a few locations, but there are lots of places on property that offer the Mickey pretzels. If you are looking for quick snack this one will do the trick. It’s an easy one to snack on as you continue to explore. Plus, it’s shaped like Mickey, which makes it a fun snack to get.
Hope you enjoyed this week’s Snackshot! Have you ever had a Mickey pretzel?
Thanks for reading!