We announced a few weeks ago that Disney would be starting a new character breakfast soon at Trattoria al Forno. Today Disney announced that reservations are officially open for the new breakfast.
Reservations for Trattoria al Forno’s new Bon Voyage Breakfast are now available for guests. The breakfast will start April 2, but guests can start making reservations today. As of writing this, I was not able to see the breakfast option available on Disney’s website. I’m sure this will get fixed soon, at least we hope it gets fixed soon. However, if you cannot find options for making breakfast reservations you can call Disney directly (407-WDW-DINE) or contact your vacation planner.
Characters that may appear at the breakfast include Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel, and Prince Eric. I love that they are having couples appearing together. It’s a nice experience for guests and you don’t get to see the couples together too often. Plus, it will give guests some great photo opportunities.
Some Items from the Menu
- Choice of mixed berry parfait or fresh fruit salad
- Frying pan of pastries with breakfast bread and clam shell pastries
- Shipwreck al Forno – A calzone with scrambled eggs, soppressata, bacon, sausage, a blend of cheeses, and Sunday Gravy.
- Golden Frittata – Prociutto di parma, piquillo peppers, green onion, pecorino romano, and roasted potatoes.
- Tangled Eggs – Tomato and basil scrambled eggs, fresh mozzarella, Sunday Gravy, and roasted potatoes.
- Two Eggs Poached Under Water – House-made fennel sausage, parmesan, and Sunday Gravy served over Golden Polenta and Toasted Ciabatta.
- Tower of Pancakes – Seasonal buttermilk pancakes with bacon or sausage.
- Royal Breakfast – Oak-grilled steak, cheesy egg torte, asparagus, crispy onions, and roasted potatoes.
- Swimmers di ‘light’ – Smoked salmon egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, goat cheese, and roasted potatoes.
- Kids Menu
- Mickey Pancake
- Mickey Waffle
- Little Royal Breakfast – Egg, bacon, and toast.
- Soft Drinks
- Peach Bellini
- Press Pot Coffee
The cost of this character breakfast is $34 per adult and $20 per child. Not a bad price considering what some other character breakfasts can run you. Plus, there is no theme park admission required.
What do you think of this new dining experience? Will you be making reservations?
Thanks for reading!
Join the fun in our Facebook group, follow us on Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today to book your trip! FREE concierge level planning is included with every booking.