As it gets closer to the Thanksgiving and the holiday season, you will probably start thinking about New Year’s Eve plans. If you are going to be in Disney World for the holiday make sure to check out these options to ring in the New Year!
There are multiple locations around Disney World that will be having New Year’s Eve parties. The parties include special menus for the occasion.
Here is the list:
- Atlantic Dance Hall – This is located on the Boardwalk. At this party, guests will receive party hats and horns, a view of the fireworks from Epcot at midnight, and a champagne toast. They will also have a VIP option available. This includes a VIP section where guests will have their own bartender, lots of seating, and a New Year’s Eve dessert bar.
- California Grill – This restaurant is located in the Contemporary Resort. A great view of the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom and a complimentary bar are what guests can expect at this party. There is a dress code. Men are required to where a dinner jacket (tie is optional) and dress or pants ensemble for women.
- Chef Mickey’s – Also located in the Contemporary Resort – This party will include traditional buffet favorites as well as carved and smoked pork, collard greens, ham hock, black eye peas, corn bread, and seasonal fruit cobbler.
- La Hacienda de San Angel – This is a five-course prix-fixe dinner with alcohol pairings. Adults will receive a welcome margarita, live entertainment, and guests will have a view of the Epcot fireworks. Seating for the party is at 9:30 p.m.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – New Year’s Eve dinner will be a special four-course meal. Dinner seatings are at 4:30, 6:45, and 9 p.m. They will also have a special New Year’s Eve lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monsieur Paul – Guests will enjoy a 3-course prix-fixe menu for New Year’s Eve. Lunch seatings are at 11:45 a.m., noon, 2:15 p.m., and 2:45 p.m. Dinner seatings are 5:45 and 6:15 p.m. They have late seatings too, 8:45 and 9:45 p.m.
- Narcoossee’s – This is a four-course prix-fixe meal guests can enjoy with a view of Seven Seas Lagoon. There are two seatings with the first between 5 and 5:55 p.m. and the second from 8:45 to 9:40 p.m.
- Victoria and Albert’s – This meal includes a 10-course menu, which includes eight savory courses and two dessert courses. They will also offer a non-course wine pairing.
- World ShowPlace – These festivities include a custom New Year’s Eve dinner at World ShowPlace. Guests can have their picture taken and enjoy Disney music during the dinner. Here is what you can expect to see on the menu:
- Soups and Salads
- Oven-baked Cod
- Chicken Breast
- Mojo-roasted Pork
- Carved Mesquite-spiced Deep-fried Turkey Breast
- Dessert Station
- There will also be a station with food for the kids:
- Mac and Cheese
- Fried Chicken Fritters
- Mini Corn Dogs
Spending New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World Resort? Reservations are now open for these great options: https://t.co/HZHHvlk8Eq
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) November 3, 2015
Will you be ringing in New Year’s in Disney World?
Thanks for reading!