Animal Kingdom got a new restaurant today. Tiffins is now open in the Discovery Island area!
According to Disney Parks Blog, the new dining experience will immerse you in stories from travels in Africa, Asia, and South America. Tiffins is open for both lunch and dinner, and is located near where the entrance to Pandora – The World of AVATAR will be when it opens. So that should add a pretty nice view for those sitting on the deck area.
Here are some of the items on the menu:
- Lobster-Popcorn Thai Curry Soup
- Marinated Grilled Octopus
- Black-Eyed Pea Fritters
- Flash-Fried Icy Blue Mussels
- Archaeologist Salad
- House-Made Head Cheese and Chicken Liver Pate
- Sustainable Seasonal Fish Crudo
- Salad of Roasted Baby Beets
- Chermoula-rubbed Chicken
- Berkshire Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Head-on Prawns
- Wagyu Strip Loin and Braised Short Rib
- Pan-seared Duck Breast
- Berbere-spiced Lamb Chop
- Hoisin-glazed Halibut
- Roasted Market Vegetable Curry
- Whole-fried Sustainable Fish
- Passion Fruit Tapioca
- Lime Cheesecake
- Sorbet Tasting
- South American Chocolate Ganache
- Calamansi Mousse
- Kids’ Menu
- Archaeologist Salad
- Black-Eyed Pea Fritter
- Soup of the Day
- Mickey Check Meals
- Roasted Chicken
- Pan-seared Sustainable Fish
- Braised Short Ribs
- Vegetable Pasta
- Caramel-Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Fruit Salad
They also serve non-alcoholic drinks, specialty cocktails, and beer.
The Nomad Lounge also offers the above drinks and wine, in addition to some appetizers and desserts:
- Vegetarian Summer Roll with Ponzu
- Season Fish Balls
- Honey-glazed Coriander-spiced Pork Ribs
- Indian Butter Chicken Wings
- Seared Wagyu Beef
- House-made Head Cheese and Chicken Live Pate
- Taste of Tiffins
The menu sounds good and the pictures of the restaurant look really nice. Can’t wait to visit!
Are you excited to try Tiffins?
Thanks for reading!
Want to keep up with Disney news, get tips, and see more pictures of Disney World? Join the fun in our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.