Disney has added a fun dessert party, now available for booking, to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
According to Disney Parks Blog, the HalloWishes Dessert Party will be available to guests on the same nights as the Halloween party. The actual dessert party will take place at the Tomorrowland Terrace (decorated for Halloween) and you will get to enjoy some sweet treats while you are watching Happy HalloWishes Nighttime Spectacular.
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) August 17, 2015
Here is what goes along with the HalloWishes Dessert Party:
- Reserved viewing for Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade
- Special viewing of HalloWishes Nighttime Spectacular from the Tomorrowland Terrace
- Halloween-themed Chocolate-dipped Strawberries
- Ghost Meringues
- Candy Corn Panna Cotta
- Peanut Butter-chocolate Pretzel “witch fingers”
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Peanut Butter “Spider” Whoopie Pies
- Mummy Cupcakes
- Candy Corn Cupcakes
- “Worm and Dirt Pots”
- Seasonal Fruits and Cheeses
- Hot Chocolate
- Signature Lemonades
- Halloween Specialties
Guests will also get a skull mug that is filled with candy to take home.
The cost is $69 for adults and $39 for kids ages 3-11.
Thanks for reading!