Disney Springs is definitely taking shape. Lots of shops and restaurants have been opening over the past year, and now there are a few more to add to that list.
According to Disney Parks Blog, buy the end of May there will be three new food kiosks for guests to try at Disney Springs. Aristocrepes, The Daily Poutine, and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. will all be opening soon. It sounds like they will be adding some nice flavor to the transforming area.
Aristocrepes – Opening May 22
This will be a kiosk where guests can choose from sweet and savory crepes. The savory crepes will offer toppings like:
- Beef with Horseradish Cream, Red Onion, Baby Spinach, and Cheddar
- Vegetarian with Pickled Beets, Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans, and Baby Greens
- Turkey with Brie, Dried Cranberries, and Dijon Spread
- Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers, Onion, and “Everything Bagel”
The sweet crepes will offer toppings like:
- S’mores Crepe – Marshmallow, Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Banana with Nutella and Salted Caramel
- Key Lime Cheesecake with White Chocolate and Chiffon Crouton
- Strawberries Romanoff with Chantilly Cream and Strawberries
Also available at this kiosk will be:
- Wine on Tap
- Hard Alcohol Soda
- Non-alcoholic beverages
The Daily Poutine – Opening May 15
This is the kiosk I’m very excited for. If you have never had Poutine, but you like fries, cheese, and gravy then you should give this kiosk a try. It’s a dish that originates from Canada and there will be a few different options available:
- The Classic – Beef Poutine Gravy and Cheddar Cheese Curds
- Latin – Fried Yucca, Black Beans, Pulled Pork, and Queso Fresco
- Italian – Bocconcino Mozzarella and Bolognese Sauce
- French – Mushroom Cream Sauce and Gruyere Cheese
- Draft Beer
- Fountain Soda
B.B Wolf’s Sausage Co. – Opening May 15
At this kiosk guests will find artisan sausages. Here are some of the things you can expect to see on the menu:
- The Three Little Pigs – Three Sausages with Different Toppings:
- Bacon-wrapped with Black Bean Salsa
- Chili Cheese
- Portuguese Sausage – Comes with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Chili Mustard
- Sweet Hot Sausage – Comes with Peppers, Onions, and Marinara
- Bavarian Sausage – A Sandwich with a Mini-Meterwurst, Braised Red Cabbage, and Spicy Brown Mustard on a Pretzel Roll
- Italian Veggie Sausage – Comes with Peppers, Onions, and Marinara
- Draft Beer
- Fountain Soda
These kiosks will be located in the Town Center section of Disney Springs.
Are you excited to try these new food offerings?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.