Disney has released an offer just for Disney Visa Cardmembers. This offer can save guests up to 35% on rooms at Disney World.
In order to take advantage of this discount, guests must use their Disney Visa when booking the reservation. So if you have a Disney Visa Card and have been thinking about visiting this spring or summer, then this offer is for you.
- May 14 – June 24, 2023
- July 5 to August 19, 2023
- August 27 to September 7, 2023
- 35% Off Rooms at these Hotels
- Animal Kingdom Lodge and Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- BoardWalk Inn
- BoardWalk Villas
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Contemporary Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Old Key West Resort
- Port Orleans – Riverside
- Riviera Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Wilderness Lodge
- 30% Off Rooms at these Hotels
- All-Star Sports
- Art of Animation – Family Suites
- Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- 25% Off Rooms at these Hotels
- All-Star Movies
- All-Star Music
- Art of Animation – Standard Rooms
- Beach Club
- Pop Century
- Yacht Club
- 10% Off Rooms at these Hotels
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Polynesian Village Resort
- Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- 3-bedroom Villas
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in the room.
- Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card must be used to pay the deposit.
- The number of rooms allocated for this discount is limited.
- Minimum stay requirement is 1 night and the maximum stay is 14 nights.
If you are interested in a free quote for a stay using this offer, please contact us at Never Stop Dreaming Travel Co. Our planning services are included with any Disney World reservation booked through us.
Thanks for reading!