It’s that time of year! Disney is releasing an offer for the beginning of 2017.
The Play, Stay, & Dine offer is only for Disney Visa Card members right now, but it should be available to the general public within the week.
Here are the details for the offer:
When to Book
- Guests have through December 21, 2016 to book
When to Travel
- This offer is valid for most stays from January 1, 2017 through March 7, 2017
- Guests must stay a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 14 nights
- Maximum number of ticket days is 10
- Guests must purchase a room and ticket package to take advantage of the offer
- The offer must be mentioned when you call to book
- Guests must use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit
- All guests in the same room must be on the same package
- Kids ages 3-9 must choose from the children’s menu (if one is available)
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount
- Some rooms are excluded:
- 3-bedroom Villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation (The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms)
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Villas & Bungalows
- Fort Wilderness Campsites
- The package price is based on the size of your party and your travel dates.
- There may be limited or no availability for some table-service restaurants when you purchase your package.
- The number of packages available for this offer is limited
- Offer excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities
- Advance reservation is required
As always, if you need help planning and would like to take advantage of this offer you can contact Dream Makers Travel Agency to help make your Disney vacation dreams a reality!
Will you be taking advantage of this offer?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.