Since this is the 20th anniversary for the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, guests can expect to see and experience some exciting things this year.
According to Pam Brandon from Disney Parks Blog, there will be more than 270 Disney chefs and culinary stars from around the country showcased at Food and Wine this year. Here are a few that you can look forward to seeing at demos and premium events:
- Cat Cora
- Jamie Deen
- John Ash
- Robert Irvine
- Buddy Valastro
Guests will be able to purchase food and beverages from over 25 Marketplace kiosks in the World Showcase. There will be new items to try, as well as returning favorites:
- Pepper Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese from Farm Fresh Marketplace (new)
- Seared Venison Loin from New Zealand (new)
- Pierogies from Poland (returning favorite)
- Belgian Waffles (returning favorite)
- Kalua Pork Sliders from Hawaii (returning favorite)
The lineup for the Eat to the Beat concert series has been released and Party for the Senses grand tasting events will return every Saturday night in October. There will be more that 50 wines and beers (and bites to eat as well) from different chefs during Party for the Senses nights.
Did you like the Ocean Spray cranberry bog? Good news, it’s back! And for those that are Chase cardholders, you can enjoy a complimentary soft drink and interactive fun at the Chase Lounge in American Adventure.
There will be fun stuff for the kids too. They can take part in Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, which is a scavenger hunt for little Remy statuettes. The kids will get maps, stickers, and prizes.
There will also be some new premium events:
- “French Family Meal Traditions” – lunches on Fridays and Saturdays
- “Rockin’ Burger Block Party” – this will take place on select dates
- “Exploring Wines from 1996 to Now” – one of the new beverages events
We will keep you updated as Disney releases new Food and Wine information.
Thanks for reading!
Source: Disney Parks Blog