So you have your hotel and now you have your dining reservations set, what do you do next? There are lots of things you can do to keep the planning going until it’s time to book your fastpasses.
Here are some things you can start planning:
There are so many tours available on Disney World property. A very popular tour is the Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom. This is the tour that takes you under Magic Kingdom and into the Utilidors.
Here are some other tours to try:
- Backstage Magic
- Backstage Tales
- Behind the Seeds
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Night Safari
- Disney’s Family Magic Tour
- Disney’s The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour
- Epcot DiveQuest
- Epcot Seas Aqua Tour
- The UnDISCOVERed Future World
- VIP Tour Services
- Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour
- Wild Africa Trek
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventure
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Cinderella Castle
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Downtown Disney
- Characters in Flight
- Harmony Barbershop
- Pirate Adventure Cruises
- The Pirates League
- Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
My husband is interested in taking the Behind the Seeds Tour and we have already made reservations for the girls at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Magic Kingdom. Here is a tip: If you know you want to make reservations for BBB I would make them as soon as you can. It’s very popular (especially the Magic Kingdom location) and books up fast.
I have to say, it feels good to look at our schedule on My Disney Experience and see so many things booked. Keeps the excitement going while we are waiting for the trip to start!
Have you taken any of the tours or experienced any of the activities? If so, let us know what you thought in the comments!
Thanks for reading!