Character dining is something everyone should experience at least once in Disney World. We usually try for a couple on each trip. The kids love meeting all the characters, but it also makes for some great photo opportunities for the adults too.
Hollywood & Vine is one of the many restaurants that offers character dining. They have Disney Junior characters during the breakfast and lunch buffets, but Minnie takes over for the dinner buffet. These are seasonal themed dinners, so the holiday themed dinner party just ended and a new one starts today.
According to Disney Parks Blog, reservations for Minnie’s Silver Screen Dine open today. It is a dinner buffet party that is themed after all the glamour of Hollywood. At dinner Minnie is joined by Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy, all dressed in their fancy Hollywood outfits. The decor and music will also go along with the glitzy Hollywood theme.
Here are some things you can expect to see on the menu:
- Creamy Popcorn Soup with a Caramelized Popcorn Garnish
- Bacon-wrapped Pork Long
- Lobster and Shrimp Macaroni and Cheese
- Honey-bourbon Glazed Turkey
Disney’s website has the party starting today (January 4, 2016) and it will run until March 20, 2016. More themed dinner parties will happen throughout the year. Here is the schedule:
- Minnie’s Springtime Dine – March 21, 2016 – June 5, 2016
- Minnie’s Summertime Dine – June 6, 2016 – September 11, 2016
- Minnie’s Halloween Dine – September 12, 2016 – November 6, 2016
- Minnie’s Holiday Fantasmic! Dine – November 7, 2016 – January 7, 2016
To make reservations you can visit Disney’s website or contact your travel agent.
Thanks for reading!