The Mobile Order feature on the My Disney Experience app is still a fairly new feature, but the list has grown a lot since it started on May 27. Three new locations have been added to the list. In addition to the quick service restaurants, there is now a snack location on the list!
The first snack location on the list is a good one too, because it gives guests the ability to order a Dole Whip from their phone. That’s right, Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom is now an option for the Mobile Order feature!
And that’s not the only addition for Magic Kingdom, the Lunching Pad has also been added. The third location is over at Animal Kingdom. Harambe Market, in the Africa section of the park, is now on the Mobile Order list as well.
The total locations available for Mobile Order for each park are: Magic Kingdom – 6, Epcot – 2, Hollywood Studios – 3, Animal Kingdom – 5, and Disney Springs – 1.
Mobile ordering has been an option since May 27. The feature started with one restaurant (Satu-li Canteen in Animal Kingdom) and has grown to have 17 restaurants on the list in less than four months. Hopefully this option will be made available to most, if not all, quick service locations on Disney World property.
As of right now, Disney is not accepting dining plan credits, discounts, or Disney gift cards through the Mobile Order feature. So if you need to use any of those forms of payment you will need to order and pay with a cashier at the restaurant. Payments through the app can only be made with a credit card.
How it Works
- Click Your Icon Picture (Mine is Daisy Duck)
- Click “Order Food”
- Pick Your Restaurant
- Pick Your Menu Items (Click Add to Add Items)
- Customize Your Order (if you want)
- Click “View My Order” When Ready to Purchase
- Click “Review Order Summary”
- Purchase Your Order
When you are ready to pick up your order just go back into the app and click “I’m Here, Prepare My Order” and they will start making your order. You will get notified when your order is ready. The restaurants have a separate line for Mobile Order purchases and there will be a sign that says “Mobile Order Pick Up.”
So you can order something while you are in line for a ride and not have to pick it up right away. That’s the really helpful thing about this feature, it allows you to order ahead of time and pick up when you are ready. It’s great that Disney is adding more and more restaurants to the list.
Here is the full list of restaurants available for Mobile Order:
- Magic Kingdom
- Aloha Isle (Adventureland)
- Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square)
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland)
- The Lunching Pad (Tomorrowland)
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (Frontierland)
- Pinocchio Village Haus (Fantasyland)
- Electric Umbrella (Future World)
- Liberty Inn (World Showcase)
- Hollywood Studios
- ABC Commissary (Commissary Lane)
- Backlot Express (Echo Lake)
- PizzeRizzo (Muppet Courtyard)
- Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island)
- Harambe Market (Africa)
- Pizzafari (Discovery Island)
- Restaurantosaurus (Dinoland U.S.A.)
- Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar)
- Disney Springs
- D-Luxe Burger (Town Center)
Guests can also find the full list on Disney’s website. If a quick service restaurant is available for mobile ordering, the app icon for ordering food will show below the restaurant’s description. Click the icon to get a list of all the participating restaurants.
Have you tried mobile ordering yet?
Thanks for reading!