Starting July 26, guests ages 3-12 at Disney World will be able to visit the Ice Palace Boutique in Hollywood Studios. They will have the choice of different packages themed to either Anna or Elsa from the very popular movie.
In addition to the boutique there will be a package option that allows the rest of the family join in the fun at the Ice Palace Cafe. The cafe will be “Frozen”-themed and will include snacks guests can enjoy while waiting. Also, with this package, the family will get reserved seating at on show of “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” The show takes place at Hyperion Theater.
Here are the packages that will be available:
- Frozen Summer Fun Boutique
- Price: $75, includes tax
- Details: Anna or Elsa-inspired shimmering makeup palette, face gems, nail polish, a braided hair piece with snowflake accessory, and an exclusive photo opportunity.
- Ice Palace Boutique Package
- Price: $175, includes tax
- Details: Same as the Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package as well as access to the Ice Palace Cafe and the reserved seating at one show of “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.”
- Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package
- Price: $240, includes tax
- Details: Everything from the Ice Palace Boutique Package is included as well as an Anna or Elsa costume.
There is also an Olaf-inspired package, for b
The packages that include the Ice Palace Cafe are for up to 6 guests and that number includes the child who is getting the “Frozen” makeover.
Booking for this experience will start on July, 17. You can walk-up, but those spots will be limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
This experience will only be offered during Frozen Summer Fun Days at Hollywood Studios which runs through September 7, 2015.
Thanks for reading!
Source: Disney Parks Blog