The next time you are at The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge in Hollywood Studios you will see some new menu items. According to Disney Parks Blog, the restaurant has added small plates and beverages.
Here is a look at some of the new small plates:
- Grilled Bloody Mary-Marinated Shrimp and Chorizo and Heirloom Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta with Garlic Herb Butter
- Zellwood Corn Bisque – served with a corn and lobster fritter and ancho oil
- Crispy Bites – features parmesan and goat cheese risotto sticks with a peach-habanero chili sauce
- Brie – served with a sweet onion and orange jam
- Affine Blue and Mushroom Arancini – served with a fig and balsamic dip
The new beverages include:
- Mint Julep – made with premium reserve bourbon
- Bloody Mary – pepper-infused vodka and garnished with olives, spicy pickles, and pickled green beans
- Champagne Cocktail – with sweet and floral elderflower liqueur and Fairytale by Iron Horse Celebration Cuvee (which is exclusive to Disney Parks and Resorts!)
- Grapefruit Cake Martini
Make sure to give one of the delicious sounding plates or drinks a try during your next visit to the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge!
Thanks for reading!
Source: Disney Parks Blog