Disney’s Animal Kingdom will soon have a new place to grab some food. Harambe Market will open in late May and will serve African-inspired street food at four different walk-up windows. Don’t worry about finding a seat, there will be 200+ seats available in a shaded area.
Here is a list of the different windows and a sample of what they serve:
- Skewered chicken
- Kabob flatbread sandwich
- Corn dog – inspired by a South African sausage called a boerewors, dipped in curry-infused corn batter.
- Spice-rubbed karubi rib with green papaya-carrot slaw
- Six South African wines by the glass
- Safari Amber Lager on draft
- Orlando Brewing I-4 IPA on draft
- Red sangria with Van der Hum tangerine liqueur from South Africa
- The Starr of Harambe – a frozen drink with Starr African rum with mango puree in a souvenir mug
- Non-alcoholic tangerine lemonade
- Fountain beverages including Sparberry from Zimbabwe and Bibo from South Africa
This market mixed with the shops and the newly opened Harambe Theatre, doubles the size of Harambe Village.
Thanks for reading!
Source: Disney Parks Blog