Good news for those traveling to Disney World between June 17 and September 7! Guests will have an extra chance to see Anna, Elsa, and the whole ‘Frozen’ gang.
‘Frozen’ Summer Fun LIVE is coming back to Hollywood Studios during that time. This is all part of Disney’s “Coolest Summer Ever.”
Some of the highlights returning:
- Frozen Royal Welcome – This is a parade that happens twice a day with Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. The Royal Arendelle Flag Corp, skaters, skiiers, and ice cutters join the parade. And, of course, it wouldn’t be a ‘Frozen’ parade without Olaf! Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff each have their own float and the parade pauses twice along the route so guests can join in and sing “Let It Go.”
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – You will find this show in Hyperion Theater (formerly Superstar Television Theater). The show is hosted by the Royal Historians of Arendelle who tell the story of their kingdom in a fun and comedic way. There are sing-along moments and all-new in-theater effects. Plus, guests are treated to appearances by Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff.
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down – This will take place at the Event Stage and as summer heats up, Olaf will (happily) share a burst from his own snow cloud to help cool things off.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – When the sun goes down, this dance party will take over the area by the Event Stage, with DJ Chill and some Disney characters.
- “Frozen” Fireworks – These will be the grand finale to all the fun events of the day. The fireworks are set to the music of “Frozen” and even include a flurry of snow!
This will go on daily starting June 17 and running through September 7.
For the full post from Disney Parks Blog, click here.