It’s official! Disney has finally announced that breakfast will be offered at Be Our Guest Restaurant (BOG) in Magic Kingdom! There have been rumors floating around for a long time, so this is welcome news.
The testing of the prix fixe breakfast will begin on March 20, from 8-10 a.m., and will continue daily through June 18. Like the lunch description at BOG, breakfast is also being called “fast casual.”
There will, of course, be a French touch to the menu choices. Some entree choices include:
- Assorted cured meat and cheese served with marmalade, fresh fruit and a toasted bagel
- Eggs Florentine served in a puff pastry shell with country ham and roasted plum tomatoes
- Open-face bacon-and-poached-egg sandwich with Brie
For those that would like to keep breakfast light, there are options as well:
- Srambled egg whites with roasted tomatoes, multigrain croissant and fresh fruit
- Vegetable quiche with mushroom, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and chive, served with seasonal fruit.
A selection of self-serve beverages will also be included.
Looking for something sweet to start the day? BOG breakfast will offer the Croissant Doughnut, which is a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream. Go ahead, you’re on vacation!
There will also be a kids’ menu which will include:
- French toast with fresh fruit
- Scrambled eggs with Applewood bacon and fresh fruit
- Fruit crepes with yogurt
- Fresh fruit with a berry foam, cereal and oatmeal
BOG will start accepting breakfast reservations on March 17 for March 20 through June 18. The cost of the breakfast is $19.99 plus tax for adults and $11.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9 years.
You can make reservations online at Disneyworld.com/dine, through the My Disney Experience app, or by calling 407-WDW-Dine. The Disney Dining Plan will be accepted.
For the full post from Disney Parks Blog, click here.