It’s something that is always highly anticipated and something everyone always asks, when will the free dining promotion be released.
Good news, because today is the day! This morning Disney announced information for the next free dining promotion. As always, there are some exclusions and this time there are some added exclusions to the offer.
Free Dining Information
- When to Book: April 24 – July 7, 2017
- When to Travel: Aug. 21 – Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23
- Offer Included with 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way Package
- Must Have the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option with Tickets
- Free Quick-Service Dining Plan with Stays at Moderate Resorts and Value Resorts
- Free Disney Dining Plan (1 table service, 1 quick service, and two snacks) at Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resort
- 3-Bedroom Villas
- Art of Animation – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- All Star Movies Resort
- Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside – For dates Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, and Dec. 8-23
So, as you can see Disney added Riverside in as an exclusion for most of the dates. August and September are the only months in the promotion when guests can get free dining. There are definitely more exclusions this time around.
If you are interested in booking a Disney World vacation and taking advantage of this offer, please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m always happy to help and love planning Disney vacations, even when they’re not my vacations!
Are you taking advantage of the free dining?
Thanks for reading!
Yippee. We booked Old Key West from 12/9-12/17 with the free dining. Do you know when the Disney Merry Christmas tickets go on sale?
BTW we are the same folks coming to AK 5/25 – 6/2. It is a good year to be in Disney!!!
It’s always a good year when you can go to Disney! 🙂 Hope you have fun on both trips!