Disney has been doing a pretty good job making sure that there are still things to do in Hollywood Studios. Even with all the closures that have been going on there, they have been adding more things, so people don’t feel that they should skip this park all together.
The newest addition will help to satisfy some appetites. In the area around Echo Lake Disney will be adding some new kiosks, appropriately called Echo Lake Eats.
There will be four different kiosks and each will offer a few different items. Here is the full listing, according to Disney Parks Blog:
- Bocados del Lago Nachos y Empanadas
- Loaded Chili Cheese Nachos with Guacamole
- Beef Empanadas – With roasted corn and black bean salsa, Queso Fresco with cilantro sour cream.
- Dulce de Leche Cookie
- Sliders to the Stars
- Pulled Beef Brisket Sliders – With arugula, pickled onions and horseradish aioli on a sesame bun and served with chips.
- Pulled Barbecued Chicken Sliders – With coleslaw and chipotle aioli on a brioche bun and served with chips.
- Mickey Brownie
- Hollywood Waffles of Fame
- Shaved Turkey and Gouda Waffle Sandwich – With mixed greens, bacon, tomato, and herb-cheese pesto. Served with chips.
- Shaved Ham and Cheddar Focaccia – With water cress and spicy mustard. Served with chips.
- Freshly-baked Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Oasis Canteen
- Chicken Breast Nuggets – Served with celery and carrots with a Ranch dipper and chips.
- Sweet Chili-glazed Chicken Breast Nuggets – Served with celery and carrots with a Ranch dipper and chips.
- Kid’s Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Mickey Brownie
It really is nice to see Disney adding things to Hollywood Studios. All the construction can be a big reason for people to avoid the park. I would definitely give this park a chance though, even with the construction. Once all the construction is done, I have a feeling this park is going to be crazy busy.
The only one I can find a menu for is Oasis Canteen and that is also the only one that shows on both the map on Disney’s website and Google Maps (image above). Oasis Canteen is located by the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show Spectacular.
Are you excited for the new Echo Lake Eats dining options?
Thanks for reading!
Want to keep up with Disney news, get tips, and see more pictures of Disney World? Join the fun in our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.
Hi Liz. When does Echo Lake Eats open? My family and I are vacationing in Disney World this November. Thanks
Oasis Canteen is open now, but I didn’t see an opening date for the others. I would imagine they would be open by November though. I’ll definitely keep a lookout for the opening dates to be released. 🙂
You’re welcome 🙂
Sounds very nice and really delicious.. Can we use quickservice points at these food stands?
Unfortunately, it says dining plans are not accepted. At least for the Oasis Canteen. I’m still waiting to see when the other kiosks will open.